Energy Auditors help builders and contractors construct energy-efficient homes. They troubleshoot technical problems and issues and recommend solutions.
The Ideal Candidate has demonstrated:
- The ability to communicate very well and be empathetic to the issues our customers are facing. Great communication skills are a must.
- The desire and ability to proactively solve problems on a daily basis.
- Loves talking to people and can quickly build rapport with clients.
- Not afraid to ask probing questions so that you can ensure the client is being served well
- The ability to gather and document information/data quickly. Requires basic computer and technology skills.
- An innate hunger for growth.
- Flexibility with change- we are constantly improving technology and processes, and the ability to pivot is crucial.
- Strong math and science skills and the ability to learn new concepts.
What to expect:
- Visit several construction sites per day, meeting with clients and performing inspections M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- You must be comfortable working outside year round.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and issues, and recommend solutions.
- Our work includes physical exertion, climbing ladders, working in attics and crawlspaces, etc.
- You should be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Some of the testing equipment is heavy.
*BPI Building Analyst Certification is required. Training for the certification can be provided.
**Background/Drug Screening required. Must be insurable for driving company vehicles.
Our work makes a difference. Feel good about what you do.
Competitive pay and growth opportunities.
Drama Free work environment.
Great Benefits (Health, Retirement, Paid Time Off/Holidays, Education and Certifications)
This is the strongest team I’ve been a part of since my time in the military.